Dermaplaning | Van Isle Protocol
Here at Van Isle Beauty Co. we LOVE our Eminence Organic Skincare Line. We have come up with a protocol we like to follow for a Deluxe Dermaplaning facial.
- Neroli Age Corrective Hydrating Mist: An initial first step to remove surface impurities, makeup and also tone the skin
- Dermaplaning: For physical exfoliation and hair removal
- Calm Skin Chamomile Exfoliating Peel: For further dissolution of dead skin cells and to balance the look of skin
- Yellow Sweet Clover Anti-Redness Masque: To address the appearance of red or irritated dry skin
- Stone Crop Serum: An intense hydrator to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and dark spots
- Hibiscus Ultra Lift Eye Cream: To reduce the appearance of darkness, fine lines and puffiness in the eye area.
- Stone Crop Hydrating Gel: Finishes the facial with instant, deep-penetrating moisture to leave skin with a smooth matte finish.
The most important thing to keep in mind is that your skin will be significantly more sensitive to the sun and other environmental variables following a dermaplane facial. This is true for every facial, but it's crucial following a dermaplane facial because a deeper level of exfoliation has taken place. To keep your skin glowing and healthy, be sure to apply SPF protection to your face as soon as the treatment is finished and to reapply frequently.