Nuda Face Tan Water | Original & Dark
Illuminate and replenish your complexion in an instant with the Face Tan Water! A refreshing, lightweight and clear Face Tan Water, enriched with skin-loving ingredients such as Aloe Vera, white tea extract, cucumber extract, rosehip extract, fruit extract, chamomile extract and vitamins A, C and E to boost your glow and soften your skin. This translucent mist will offer you a natural glow while hydrating your skin, even your complexion and reduce redness. This buildable self tanning water suits medium to dark skin tones. Compare to other face tan products on the market, our Face Tan Water provides a streak free and natural looking tan without having to stain your hands or apply it with cotton pads. This tan mist will soon become your fav since it's so easy to apply!
How To Apply
Follow these steps to achieve a sun kissed glow:
- Exfoliate the skin properly prior to use.
- Use on dry, clean and bare skin.
- Apply all over the face, neck and décolletage in a fast-sweeping motion.
- Allow 6 hours before washing your face to reveal your developed tan.
- Apply it 2–3 times a week.
- Moisturize daily to prolong and maintain your tan.
- To obtain a more gradual tan, add a few drops into a facial moisturizer and use it daily, making your Face Tan Water the best alternative to tanning drops.
Made especially for the face, the Face Tan Water will get you that dreamy glow, without clogging your pores or breaking you out. Plus, it’s super refreshing and can be applied in a few seconds only!
The Face Tan Water offers a buildable and gradual tan. Use it twice a week for a long-lasting result, or 3 to 4 times a week for a darker result.
- Develops in 6 hours.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Made from natural and naturally derived ingredients.
- 100% vegan and 100% cruelty-free.
- Gluten-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free and alcohol-free.
- Without mineral oil.
- Non-irritating ingredients.
- Non-sticky and lightweight.
- No transfer on clothing or sheets.
- Peach fragrance.
- Made in Canada.