Van Isle Beauty Co.
InLei® Brow Tint - Sunshine Bleach
InLei's Eyebrow and Eyelash Tints:
Sunshine Bleaching: this is used to obtain a two-tone lighter colour, compared to the natural base (as on naturally dark haired clients) for we can not simply choose the corresponding tint but it is necessary to perform bleaching first.
The hair must not be treated before bleaching with foam, detergents or other alkaline products, in order to stimulate the opening of the cuticle which could increase the penetration of the bleach.
After bleaching (or lamination), the pigment if the dye binds more quickly to the hair, therefore the exposure of the dye on the hairs must be for a shorter period of time.
The final result depends on:
- Exposure time of the bleaching solution
- Type of hair
- Product Quantity
- Working Environment Temperature
The choice of exposure time varies and can be from 7-25 minutes and depends on many factors.
- The desired result
- The intensity of natural pigment
- Structure of the hair
- Environment temperature
How to use:
Mix the tint in 1:2 (1 bleach to 2 parts developer) proportions with InLei® Tint Developer in the mixing Solo Dish.
Apply on brows using a brush in a uniform layer that wraps all the hairs - timing: 7-25 minutes depending on the type of hair and the desired result.
- At the end of the exposure time remove everything with a wet cotton pad.
- Proceed with tinting (Be aware times can be quite faster after bleaching)
After the brow lamination treatment, bleaching can be preformed no earlier that 1 week. If the correct protocol has been followed
- It is forbidden to preform Henna colouring after bleaching, as there is a high risk of breaking or damaging the hairs due to dehydration.
Made in Italy