InLei® Sensitive Wax
InLei® Sensitive Wax - depilatory wax for delicate areas of the face. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
Waxing procedure for InLei® Sensitive Wax:
1. Preheat wax at a working temperature of 50°C.
2. Clean the area where the hair is to be removed and wait for the skin to dry completely.
3. Use a suitable spatula to pick up and apply a small amount of wax to the skin to test the temperature. Take the wax and apply it to the skin to be treated.
4. Wait for the wax to harden and peel it off. For best results, the wax must be removed with a decisive motion while the skin is kept stretched. InLei® wax can be applied either with the direction of hair growth or against the direction of hair growth.
5. Repeat procedure on the next section until completed.
6. After the hair has been removed, moisturize the skin.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THIS SYNTHETIC WAX
- It is a professional product, specifically designed to treat the sensitive areas of the face
- The wax is completely hypoallergenic and does not contain any perfume
- The wax does not contain colophony (also called rosin), an ingredient that often causes allergies. Nowadays, many allergic reactions arise from natural ingredients that our bodies know well. To avoid these reactions, the main ingredient of our InLei® Sensitive Wax is synthetic resin.
- Minimizes pain and discomfort
- Does not create redness and swelling
- Creates perfect results lasting up to 4-6 weeks
SPECIFIC WAX FOR HAIR REMOVAL IN SENSITIVE AREAS
This product has been specifically created for the face. This innovative depilatory product is a synthetic wax which makes it ideal for treating the most sensitive areas. InLei® wax puts the health of the client's skin first by not including any perfume because perfume tends to be one of the main causes of allergies. When the wax warms and dilates the pores, it has the ability to deeply affect the skin, however, the gentle formulation of our InLei® Sensitive Wax does not cause redness and avoids skin irritation.