InLei® Lady Shield is the greatest companion for brow laminations!
For clients who are sensitive to brow laminations, this is your answer!
InLei® Lady Shield is a barrier cream developed to shield sensitive skin from the InLei® Brow Bomber treatment.
FROM THE FIRST IDEA TO THE FINAL PRODUCT
This formula's development by InLei® began around the middle of the year 2020, when interest in Brow Bomber treatments was beginning to rise. Lady Shield was designed for our procedure and is perfectly compatible with Brow Lift 1, Brow Lock 2, and Brow Bomber 3. The idea of associating a product with feminine qualities led to the creation of this name. The product is velvety soft and powerful, offering full protection. In fact, the word "Lady" is combined with the ultimate symbol of safety, "Shield."
Many different formulas were tested throughout the course of the two-year development period. The goal was to come up with a unique product that would stand out from the crowd of other protective creams on the market.
We started by looking at the global brands and saw that most of them were heavy, oily creams that did not absorb well and clogged people's pores. This can be seen cosmetically as well, as the shiny coating they produce adds unnecessary weight to the skin. However, as is our practice, we didn't stop there; instead, we pushed ourselves to new limits in an effort to bring an unrivalled product to market.
We went through many iterations of formulations and changes before arriving at the optimal combination.
ADVANCED AND PREMIUM ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
InLei® Lady Shield is formulated with three key active ingredients:
- FOMBLIN® It is a scientifically advanced raw material developed by an Italian chemical corporation that is a global leader in the development of materials, chemical products, and innovative solutions. It is a polymer capable of forming a transparent, odourless, and non-oily film that works as a barrier yet is completely breathable and does not clog skin pores. Its unique film-forming and water-repellent composition minimizes skin dryness, irritation, and redness and guarantees high performance in skin protection.
- ZANTHALENE® is a natural active component derived from the dried fruits of the "Sichuan pepper" plant, Zanthoxylum Bungeanum. It is prevalent in Asia and has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years for its anti-inflammatory, calming, and anti-itching effects. In Eastern tradition, these fruits resembling peppercorns are also used as a seasoning. They have a subtle citrus scent and leave a tingling/numbing sensation in the mouth. In addition, they can calm inflammation and lessen skin sensitivity by influencing neuromuscular communication deep within the skin. Due to this substance, the client will experience less discomfort during the application of the Lift 1 solution, as well as brow waxing and tweezing.
- PHYTOSPHINGOSINE - This component is already present in our stratum corneum and is important for enhancing the structure of the skin's protective hydrolipid film, facilitating the regeneration of keratinocytes, and acting as an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent. Phytosphingosine function as building blocks to restore the skin's natural barrier; they are active under situations of damaged/sensitized skin and limit the penetration of harmful chemicals into the epidermis. They not only create this hydrolipid fi lm (clean and unoxidized), but also shield against chemical attacks, which in our case keeps the skin from becoming irritated while Brow Lift 1 is applied.
How To Use
- Take a small amount of cream and spread it on the skin around the eyebrow arch with delicate movements of the fingers or with the help of a cotton swab.
- Wait 3-4 minutes until it is completely or partially absorbed, then continue with the treatment by applying InLei® Brow Lift 1 - eyebrow perm.
- InLei® Lady Shield can also be used to improve the epilation experience by applying the product before proceeding with tweezers or wax. Once applied, leave it on for 3-4 minutes before proceeding with the service.
- It can also be applied as a soothing and calming cream at the end of the treatment. Once the protective cream has been applied, the client will feel a sensation of freshness and relief on the skin. In addition, its menthol scent helps expand this "ice effect," which alleviates any potential irritation.
Always remember that the hair must be clean at every stage. Apply the cream in very thin layers and avoid using too much. You will not want a thick, white coating. By the time you apply InLei® Brow Lift 1, your skin will have absorbed the necessary amount of cream.
InLei® Lady Shield was Dermatological Tested and classified as NON-IRRITATING. In fact, as we have seen from the analysis of its ingredients, it protects the skin and soothes it, even reducing redness and/or pimples that were already present before the treatment.