Van Isle Beauty Co.
“Prep Me Up” Lash Primer
"Prep Me Up" Eyelash Primer is an essential tool used on natural lashes before the application of eyelash extensions. Our primer strips the natural lash of oils and any residue to provide an optimal ph level for bonding the natural lash to the extension. It is necessary to ensure the best retention and eliminate any obstacles in the way of a successful attachment. Comes in a wonderful Lavender Scent or a yummy Banana Scent. We suggest using it after the Lash Fresh Foam Wash Bath!
How To Use:
- Wash the lashes with a scent-free, non-stinging foam wash (Organic Lashfresh Foam Wash) to ensure the lashes and area are free from make-up or debris. Rinse with Distilled water.
- Put down the under-eye gel pads or tape onto the bottom lashes. Separating them from the top lashes to which you will be working.
- Put a small amount of primer onto two lint-free applicators or micro-brushes.
- Gently wipe from the base of the lid outwards over the natural lashes. Place primer on the top and bottom of every lash for you may apply on any side.
- Use one applicator on each eye to prevent cross-contamination.
- Do not rinse off.
- Start lashing!!