InLei® Brow Bomber (Brow Lamination) Kit
InLei® Brow Bomber Kit is 100% Made in Italy, meaning only the highest quality of products and solutions are used to prioritize the health of your brows. The Brow Bomber treatment is a new take on brow lamination treatments.
Van Isle Beauty Co. is Canada’s only authorized distributor of InLei® products. Besides our cosmetology courses in Nanaimo, we provide a wide range of professional beauty supplies online. For some of the best brow products we offer, try the Basic InLei® Brow Lamination Kit, which includes:
InLei® Brow Lift 1
InLei®i Brow Lock 2
InLei® Brow Bomber 3
InLei® Mister Fix
- FREE 14-day Online Information Session*
*The information session is designed to make sure anyone who uses InLei® Brow Bomber products is properly informed on how to use the products correctly. The link will be sent directly to your email. (Please go through all of the information to ensure you are using InLei® Products correctly!)
Wanting to learn more? The InLei® Brow Bomber Course will teach you everything you need to know to effectively perform brow lamination treatments with InLei® products.
Brow Bomber Treatment Steps:
- Evaluate the brows. Use a silicone wand to brush the hairs in the desired direction, taking note of natural growth.
- Cleanse the brows with InLei® Mousse. Use a silicone wand with zero pressure to gently cleanse away dirt, oil, makeup etc.
- Exfoliate with InLei® Soft Peeling. Take a small amount of product and spread it on the area, and gently scrub in circular movements for about 15 seconds - Jojoba granules will start to melt while gently eliminating all impurities.
- Rinse the peel with warm water or a damp cotton pad.
- Comb the brow hairs into the desired direction.
- Use the Michelangelo Brush to apply a uniform layer of the InLei® Brow Lift on all the brow hairs. Work in small sections (Think of the brow in 3 sections and work carefully). **Once you have applied the solution, do not go back and adjust - it needs to sit and set. Set individual timers for each brow. Remove with a DRY cotton pad.
- Take a small pump of Mister Fix and place it on the end of a silicone brush. Imagine dividing the brow into sections and applying a small amount on the dry hair. To get the desired direction, use the InLei® F-Brush with slow movements. Hyper focus on rigid brow hairs. Use a little more Mister Fix or a small amount of water to change direction.
- Use the Michelangelo Brush to apply a uniform layer of the InLei® Brow Lock on all brow hairs. Work in small sections (Think of the brow in 3 sections and work carefully). **Once you have applied the solution, do not go back and adjust - it needs to sit and set. Set individual timers for each brow. Remove with a DAMP cotton pad in the same direction that you have placed the hairs.
- Map the brows using the InLei® Brow Thread and InLei® Brow Ruler.
- Apply desired tint shade to brows. Mix in 1:1 proportions with the developer in the InLei® Solo or Trio Dish. Apply using the InLei® Michelangelo Brush. Time the tint for 6-12 minutes or until desired colour is achieved. Remove with a damp cotton pad or q-tip (be gentle if you want to keep the outline intact)
- Remove unnecessary hairs with the help of InLei® Sensitive Wax & InLei® Tweezers.
- Comb the eyebrows with a brush and apply a small amount of InLei® Filler 3. Leave it on for 30 seconds, after which you can brush the brows in the desired shape.
- Use fashion Lash on every single client for aftercare. Ensure you go over aftercare instructions with your client.