How To Use
1. Evaluate the brows and brush hairs with a silicone wand. Observing the natural growth and hair type.
2. Exfoliate if needed with InLei® Soft Peeling. Spread a tiny amount of product on the skin and massage for 15 seconds: Jojoba granules melt, removing impurities. Use a wet cotton pad to remove it. (do NOT use if the client has very oily skin)
3. Cleanse the brows with InLei® Mousse. Use a silicone wand with zero pressure to gently cleanse away dirt, oil, makeup, etc. Remove with a damp cotton pad.
4. Apply 2-3 drops of InLei® Saline on a cotton pad and gently wipe the brows to prime and prep for the treatment.
5. Apply InLei® Lady Shield with a lint-free applicator or finger to spread it on the skin around the eyebrow. Wait 3–4 minutes, or until it is entirely or mostly absorbed, and then apply InLei® Brow Lift 1.
6. Apply a uniform layer of InLei® Brow Lift on all hairs using the Michaelangelo Brush. Work in small areas- think of the brow in 3 sections and work carefully. *Once you have applied the solution, do not go back and adjust- it needs to sit and set. (Don't brush the eyebrows while this step is on.) Set individual timers for each brow. - Remove with a DRY cotton pad.
Lift 1 Processing Times:
Thin Hair: 6-8 minutes
Medium Hair: 8-10 minutes
Thick Hair: 10-12 minutes
7. Apply a small amount of InLei® Mister Fix on the end of a silicone brush. Imagine sectioning the brow and putting a small amount on dry hair in each section. To get the direction you want, brush the InLei® B-Brush slowly in the direction you want. Focus on the rigid hairs in the brow. Add a little more Mister Fix or a small amount of water to change direction. (Mister Fix is a water-soluble glue- so its easily removed with water)
8. Apply a uniform layer of InLei® Brow Lock on all hairs using the Michaelangelo Brush. Work in small areas- think of the brow in 3 sections and work carefully. *Once you have applied the solution, do not go back and adjust- it needs to sit and set. (Don't brush the eyebrows while this step is on.) Set individual timers for each brow. - Remove with a DAMP cotton pad. (Use damp and then dry cotton pads to ensure that all Mister Fix is removed from the hairs before tinting)
Lock 2 Processing Times:
Fine Hair: 5-6 minutes
Medium Hair: 6-7 minutes
Thick Hair: 7-8 minutes
**Lock 2 goes on for half the time as Lift 1 plus 2 minutes
9. Map the brows using the InLei® Brow Thread and InLei® Brow Ruler.
10. Apply desired tint shade to brows- Mix in 1:1 proportions with the InLei® Developer in the InLei® Solo or Trio Dish. Apply using the InLei® Michelangelo Brush- timing depends on how dark the client likes their brows. 6-12 minutes is the length you would normally do without a lamination treatment- the tint will react a LOT faster after the lamination, so decrease time by half or until you have achieved the desired result. -Remove with a damp cotton pad or q-tip.
11. Remove unnecessary hairs with the help of InLei® Sensitive Wax & InLei® Tweezers.
12. Comb the eyebrows with a brush and apply a little InLei® Bomber 3. Leave it on for 30 seconds, after which you can brush the brows in the desired shape. The client can leave with Brow Bomber 3 on; you can remove the access sheen by dabbing with a tissue.
13. InLei® Fashion Lash & Brow should be suggested to every client for aftercare. Aftercare is extremely important to keep the brows soft, silky, and easy to manage after the treatment.
We offer shipping services for our beauty supply products. Please note the following details regarding our shipping and return policy:
- We strive to process and ship all orders within 1-2 business days.
- Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information.
- Shipping times may vary depending on your location. Please allow 3-7 business days for delivery within Canada.
- International shipping is available. Delivery times may vary depending on the destination.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your beauty service product, you may return it within 7 days of receiving your order.
- To initiate a return, please contact our customer service team with your order number and reason for return.
- Returned items must be unused, unopened in their original packaging, and in resalable condition.
- Please note that return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer, unless the return is due to a product defect or error on our part.
- Once we receive and inspect the returned item, we will issue a refund for the purchase price, excluding any shipping charges.
ALL SALE ITEMS are a final sale and can not be refunded.
We CANNOT take back skincare products, cosmetics, jewellery, or products with a broken seal.
Start a RETURN HERE
Please feel free to reach out to our customer service team if you have any further questions or need assistance with your order.
Note: This is a general shipping and return policy. Please check our website or contact our customer service for the most up-to-date and accurate information regarding shipping and returns.